miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

Free post

I like traveling. I went to port aventura. In portaventura is the park attractions. There are many attractions.There are also performances, the performances Christmas, Halloween, Easter depends the day of the year go.. In the hotel also do performances. In the portaventura there are five hotels diferents very big, the west, the mansion the lucy, the caribe and the mediterranea. Each one is decorated in their own way. The hotel west is as if you were village. The portaventura also the costa caribe is one park aquatic.
I like goes portaventura, because it is very funny go up at the attractions.
One day go a Tenerife. In Tenerife my mother, my father, my brother and my visit the volcano, his name is Teide. Also go in boat. Play the mini golf, go up the camel, and bather in the beach and the swimming pool.
We had very fun in Tenerife.

   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario