jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

The Interview

1- What is your name? Jancki.

2- Where are you from? England.

3- Do you like Barcelona? I love Barcelona.

4- What  is your favorite place of Barcelona? I don't no, because recently that I am here.

5- How many times have you come to Barcelona? I don't no, because is the frist time I sit here.

6- Spanish people are so different from your country? This is my first time in Spanish, because the people is funny.
7- Do you go to the aquarium or zoo?(It is next to the beach) No go the aquarium or zoo.

8- Do you like the city’s weather? Yes, I like the city's wether.

9- Do you eat in fast food restaurant? No eating in fast food restaurant.

10- Will you came again to Barcelona? Yes I came again to Barcelona.

11- Do you drink tiger nut milk drink? No I drink tiger nut milk drink.

12- Do you like traveling? Yes, I like travelling.

13-Do you go alone or with other people? I go with my husband.

14-Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish? I don't speak Catalan or Spanish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario