sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015

An unexpected visitor

One day someone knocked on the door of my house. My uncle woke up, and opened the door. One man asked about a girl. My uncle said when he entred the house. The unexpected visitor sit on the sofa. I was wondering if you knew a girl that they were looking don't. I saw something strange in that man, but  It don't know what. When my uncle was a wing kitchen to prepare coffe I said I saw something strang in that strange man. When I went to the dring room, I saw the strange steal money fram my uncle, I did cry, and my uncle came to see whats was happening, and saw thats be was stealing. My uncle threw him out and called the police. My uncle said it was right that the man had somethings strage and had planned what he was goging to do, steal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario